Engaged and looking to hold your upcoming dream wedding in Toronto? If so, you’re in luck! Regardless of your guest list size or type of venue desired, the options are endless in this city. Read below to find out what 20 of Toronto’s most amazing wedding venue choices are for your nuptials!
1. Graydon Hall Manor – Home to sprawling gardens, fountains and a beautiful estate overlooking the Don Valley, this venue is the perfect location for both indoor and outdoor weddings.
2. Allen Gardens Conservatory – Host your nuptials in this pretty, 100-year-old location surrounded by tropical and seasonal plants.
3. Palaise Royale – A spectacular, state-of-the-art venue that offers a two-tiered outdoor deck overlooking Lake Ontario.
4. Sunnyside Pavilion – Enjoy a beachfront wedding in the outdoors risk-free within Sunnyside Pavilion’s covered second floor terrace.
5. Oakdale Golf and Country Club – Service and luxury are paramount during your wedding in this venue’s tent-covered, large patio – perfect for any weather.
6. Steam Whistle Brewery – Featuring cityscape views, 30-foot ceilings and a rustic interior, this venue is the opposite of a traditional banquet hall.
7. The Berkeley Church – Stained glass windows, exposed cement walls and a large stage await your upcoming wedding.
8. Casa Loma – Dreaming of a wedding in a castle that features architectural wonders such as marble details and picturesque gardens? If so, look no further than Casa Loma!
9. The Royal Conservatory of Music – Offers many incredible room options, including The Leslie and Anna Dan Galleries that features floor-to-ceiling glass windows with views of the quiet Philosopher’s Walk.
10. The Distillery District – With its numerous restaurants, art galleries and cafes available for events, the perfect location for your wedding may be found here.
11. The Warehouse Event Venue – Enjoy one-of-a-kind surroundings coupled with 30-foot ceilings and an elegant cocktail area.
12. Rosewater Room – An intimate venue option that offers an open concept design featuring handcrafted chandeliers.
13. York Mills Gallery – Offering guests an “urban chic feel” in the venue’s 15,000 square foot, loft style space.
14. Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) – Have your wedding surrounded by history inside the ROM, Canada’s largest museum.
15. Grand Luxe – Sophistication is found within the ballroom’s 22-foot custom marble wrapped bar and black and white hardwood dance floor.
16. Four Seasons – Located in Toronto’s swankiest neighbourhood, luxury is found in this glamourous space.
17. Art Gallery of Ontario – Among the most distinguished art museums in North America, the perfect choice for art admirers and couples wanting a luxurious event.
18. 99 Sudbury – A contemporary, minimalist space that offers uniqueness and versatility at a wedding.
19. Hart House – Located in the heart of the University of Toronto, this exceptional venue offers beautiful architectural details throughout its elegant rooms.
20. Evergreen Brickworks – Not only does this venue incorporate nature into its urban setting, but it also encourages sustainable practices.
Choose HerMan S as Your Wedding Photographer!
Once a location has been chosen, it’s important to start making decisions about wedding service providers, including choosing a photographer. Specializing in destination weddings but also experienced with local Toronto weddings, HerMan Photography is your answer for capturing your special day. With almost a decade of experience, HerMan Photography will ensure your dream wedding will be photographed expertly at whatever venue you choose! Contact us today for more details about our wedding photography services!